Convention Dramas Let us read the reviews

by RULES & REGULATIONS 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The Summer 2006 Convention Drama Reviews

*Spot on with the acting and costumes. Jehovah looks in our hearts regardless of the color of our skin. Our brotherhood is a joy of togetherness.

*Great acting!

*The Convention was so upbuilding. We now know how close we are living in the last days of this wicked system of things.

*One of my favorite dramas!

*We have some talented brothers and sisters.

*This play was cringe-worthy.

*This is very nice & interesting!!!! But it would have been better if the actors had used their own voices.

* I thought it was a new time low with the fake costumes and the playing of pre-recorded voices.

• Hecce
    Hecce

On the positive side, the modern dramas are very well made and there is no question that a lot of time and effort is saved this way.

Still the preparation of the old dramas was a lot of fun.

• zeb
    zeb

The dramas were a welcome addition to the droning repetitive talks but the recorded voices with the endless uses of ... Jeehhovvvarrrr fairly grated.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I always thought they were a bit stupid because the actors had to over overemphasize their speech and gestures to make them look like they were the ones speaking, which inevitably made for bad acting.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Switching to the pre made dramas means that another avenue of fun is gone. At least for those that had some pull in the congregations. The live music and food preps are long gone. The society wants to make sure that everything is exactly as they want it.

• naja
    naja

... an the motto nearly 13 years ago was: "Deliverance near at Hand"

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

I used to always think it was odd that everyone had american accents.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    The dramas were a welcome addition to the droning repetitive talks but the recorded voices with the endless uses of ... Jeehhovvaaarrr

You mean Jehovvaaaar Gaaaad?

• zeb
    zeb

Yes that's the one.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

BUT DAD IF WE TURN TO THE BOOK OF EYE-SAY-AAHHH

*flamboyantly gestures to bible*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit