Alert: Following blindly jw.org these day / RISK

by Gorbatchov 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This night I could not sleep and my thoughts went on and on. The result:

I observe that many JW family members follow the instructions of the Elders at Zoom meetings like they come directly from God.

They share irrational messages and strange story's, all related to their believe. If it suits them, they share without fact check. (If someone would say a bird speaks the word Jehovah, they believe that now).

They do strange things. Sharing self written songs about the end.

They are in a bubble, they know for sure, this is the beginning of the end.

Because they obey and don't think for them self, it is a risky time for the witness.

What would happen if they got an instruction to kill themself so they will go to paradise?

I bet, a lot of them should do it without hesistate.

So, with Zoom and the instructions and the irrational thinking at the moment, witness are at danger, more then ever, i'm for sure. A disaster could be arround the corner.

What do you think?

G.

• atomant
    atomant

lm thinking this is the beginning of the great tribulation

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

New light from jehober!!!! JW's are no longer to preach a message of Gloom and Doom!!! They are now the official religion of Zoom and Doom!

just saying!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Most religious folk want to see evidence of their supernatural beliefs, they want a bit of the action so to speak.

Jehovah's Witnesses also want to see some actual manifestation of their deeply held hopes -- but alas! the Watchtower in 141 years has never got anything right and never will because it is a self serving and deliberately ignorant cult whose only interest is in its own preservation.

Consequently when something extraordinary happens like the corona pandemic, they herald it as a divine signal. In wish fulfilment, "This is it!" they think, "Yes it's actually starting" they say. However no one -- no one who is sane, actually sees or claims evidence for the work of a spirit world because it only lives in the collective imagination of believers.

So this is not the beginning of the end, there is no end, it's a pandemic. We cope as best we can and look forward to when it's finished but the JW will say afterwards in an attempt to justify their mistake, "Jerhoover has given us a foretaste of what is to come" and stick their stupid heads back in the sand.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    religion of Zoom and Doom!

Fabulous, that may go further.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Gorbatchov an elder who used to be kind to me, abandoned me to the judicial process and I was thrown out.

But for the many years I knew him as a friend, I can tell you, his best, best, best friend (non JW) was an extremely well known person who wrote much about both Jehovah and the White Goddess, aka Mother Nature.

The wife of this well known man committed suicide very famously and so did his mistress. He wrote about violence and from what I can tell, condoned heroic suicide. He was into celtic/sufi stuff.

So yes, Jim Jones cult via celtic sufis stuff may not be far off.

Someone just said to me 'this place is getting more and more dangerous.'

Note the Watchtower's false beliefs have their roots in Theo sufism. Theosophy. Mafia has the same roots via chap called Mazzini.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

They are getting more culty.

More secrets, more whispers among the men in charge.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What do you think?

I think they will do whatever "the slave" tells them to do. I asked one of the JW's awhile ago when the KH doors were first being locked down, "If Sunday morning an announcement was made, 'Brothers, sisters, in a display of loyalty to the organization we have been instructed to each take a small pill and wait fifteen minutes before the doors will be opened; and please make sure to give your children theirs FIRST,' would you do that?'" His answer was affirmative as "the slave" would, "never ask us to do something without good reason, or that would harm us."

I see something that "doesn't appear reasonable from a human standpoint" being trotted out as a loyalty test. I fear that it may not go well with any who pass THAT test.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They do strange things. Sharing self written songs about the end.

Thats because they are delusionaly sick and some JWS even known that.

The WTS pumps fear and ignorance into their brains to make them intellectually weak and submissive.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There is the about the same risk these days as it was in the past. To blindly follow the GB/WTS means one will be ill prepared for life in the outside world. One will be poorly educated and likely socially inept. These and other factors will likely cause the person to be low income and ill prepared for the future.

I don't see it MORE risky than in the past because nothing really has changed. This (COVID issue) is just another "End of The World" moment for JW's. This will pass just as all the other have passed for the past 100 years and they will forget all about how fanatic they all were and mope around until the next event.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit