De Niro Wants To See A Bag of Sh*t On Trump’s Face

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

De Niro is an old washed up/prune face - he knows it and doubt his health can stand another face lift, unfortunately. His hey day long gone.

• minimus
    minimus

I saw him in the movie called the Irishman and he played a good role he was always one of my very favorite actors. I really enjoyed gangster movies and he plays a great gangster. But it seems like he thinks he’s going to rub somebody out, namely Trump. He has Trump Derangement Symptom

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub, seriously, what’s up with that poster? Did I Disfellowship him 20 years ago or something??

Min ...

You must have done something that we don't know about ... wow.

There is a lot of stuff you and I may not personally agree on but wow, that was over the line. As Reagan and Tip O'Neill did back in the day, they could agree to disagree and go out and have a beer (or three).

High fives to you brother.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Rub. This person has some real issues and usually I would harshly retaliate 😎 but since it’s almost Christmas, I’m trying to be nice. I wouldn’t want to upset selfabuse too much.

• scary21
    scary21

I don't get it. Why do these actors want to lose some of their fan base ?

I was a big fan of his,not so much now.

I like how Dolly Pardon handles it. No comment... Smart lady. Why lose 1/2 your fans ? Seems stupid to me.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I like how Dolly Pardon handles it.

scary21 ...

Yes, Dolly Pardon has extremely fine handles.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub were u ever one of her handler’s

• Simon
    Simon

De Niro is a classless fool, and anyone defending this simply shows they have been consumed with the same TDS

• minimus
    minimus

I recommended the movie the Irishman to a very good friend of mine who loved Dinero and he refuses to watch anything now that he is involved in

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Is there any doubt that the concept of poop slinging at people is repugnant? Ask granma.

Poop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit