Your Ideal Partner...

by Gadget 46 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

what about positioning? No one seems to have thought of that.

• TattoodJess25
    TattoodJess25

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now and we live an hour and a half apart. We knew what we were getting into as far as the long-distance relationship thing. But we never thought we would care for each other as much as we do. We only get together once every 2 or 3 months so by the time he is here I am "revved". I am 25 and he is 33. I seem to have more of a sex drive than he does. But I try to "work with it" and I do a LOT of self-gratification. The only problem is, I care so much about keeping him happy that I am left "hanging". I have only had an orgasm with oral. I have never had an orgasm with regular intercourse. We have even tried a few different ways to do that. Well, the last three or four times he has come to visit me, he hasn't performed oral on me and so every time we have sex, I end up finishing after he goes to clean up. I am not sure if he cares for me any more. I have gained a little bit of weight since we met but he says that doesn't bother him. I have very low self-esteem and very high sex drive. The major problem is.....in the past, I have gotten so worked up when he is here, not satisfied, he leaves, and within a week or two I end up cheating on him with men as well as women. Then I feel like ABSOLUTE S**T. What do I do??? I really think I love him but I am not sure how to be satisfied with him. He is only 5'7 and I usually go for guys 6'0 or more. So he's not even my "type" but I still love him, lol. And to make matters worse, he makes little of-the-cuff comments about not wanting kids and basically alluding to the fact that he is not ready to settle down (marriage) so I have no clue what he wants from me. I have asked him where we are going and he says we're stuck right now because of our distance thing but he wants it to be more. He just doesn't want to commit to a real answer. HELP me understand. :(

JG
    Canandaigua, NY

• logansrun
    logansrun

I'm six feet long.....er....tall. *

Bradley

*Rounded to nearest foot...I'm actually 5'11"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

everything I have read -- textbooks, magazines say you are totally normal --- only 25% of women achieve orgasm through "normal intercourse" and especially missionary -- women on top is supposed to be better - so I am told by women and books etc.. otherwise you need a patient guy who will give loads of fore-play - or oral - or both of course. Every woman deserves to have their needs met -- so no you are not a s---, -- deserve to have ALL needs met-- physically, emotionally, sexually and spiritually --- I suppose that is why there are so men women on this board -- because they certainly do not get their spiritual needs met by the WTBTS!

The perfect partner is thus one who provides all the above needs - whatever the height, size, width etc.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    only 25% of women achieve orgasm through "normal intercourse"

hoooly schmoly, are you serious?!?! jeez, i feel lucky now.

jess, maybe if you tell your guy about that little statistic, he might feel better. in my experience, men just want to feel *needed*, like there's something they can do for you that you can't do for yourself. (or maybe i just date guys with hero complexes, i don't know :P) so maybe he's feeling just as frustrated as you are because he feels there's something 'wrong' with the way he's doing things? have you guys talked openly about it?

just my two cents....good luck girl...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

My ideal partner was the same height as me....I have often regretted dumping him years ago because of stupid pride.

Frannie B

• talesin
    talesin
    only 25% of women achieve orgasm through "normal intercourse" and especially missionary

if only 25% of women achieve, it's not the 'norm'. Obviously the researchers are defining 'normalcy' by the way MEN easily reach ejaculation (i.e. intercourse).

my definition of normal sex: two consenting adults achieving mutual pleasure via their mutually-agreed-upon method.

logansrun, 6 FEET OMG!!! oh, TALL, now I get it.

jess, tinkerbell makes some good points. and your weight gain should have NOTHING to do with this, sweetie!!

Most of all, I think women (in general) need to learn to love themselves and their bodies so we can relax and let go. That was the key for yours truly. Hopefully you two can talk and possibly experiment a bit. Also, there's no reason why he can't take care of yours AFTER his.

nuff said

hope things improve!!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit