Don't forget to donate!

by neat blue dog 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It should not only be "how much are you able to donate", but how much do they deserve? I donate nothing to this rotten communist organization even without an emergency--without an emergency, I put money into silver so that, when the dollar becomes toilet paper, I will be prepared. But, with this crisis, how many people are getting no or limited income? Unemployment is very slow to come, and many stimulus checks where a paper check is required are not going out until September (direct deposited checks should have hit during the week of April 15).

In the meantime, other bills do not stop. True, you will not be evicted or have your electricity turned off for non-payment during this emergency. But, that is a deferral, not a cancellation, of such debt. When the emergency ends, you will still have to come up with the back rent (although you will not receive late fees for it) and your electricity bill (again, they will not add the usual late fees). Eventually, you will need to pay it off or you will be evicted and/or have your electricity cut off.

And supplies? I wonder how many jokehovians prepared in January or February, when you could get your toilet paper or hand sanitizer in virtually unlimited quantities. Are they getting ready for the famine caused by plant closures or government red tape? Already, several meat plants are closed down. Farms are not being planted, not for bad weather but because it is not deemed "essential" by out of touch politicians. And, once the food is gone, the only way to get more will be to accept your coronavirus vaccine (which has a higher chance of causing serious sickness or death, including long-term disability from the chemicals added to it) AND YOUR MICROCHIP.

Right now, instead of donating to the washtowel, you should be planning ahead for this famine. We already saw toilet paper and sanitizer shortages. Those are going to look like nothing once food shortages come into the stores from all these plant closures and farm stoppages. How many cans of meat do you have right now? I know there is a limit, usually of 2 cans per shopping trip, and it is irresponsible to take the last can when 50 others also need it when you do not urgently need it. But, that is better than not having it at all. What about grains and legumes? Rice is popular, but there are other grains (they are, however, more expensive). Or vegetables? Canned fruit? Simple items like canned soup or peanut butter? As with canned meat, there are limits on these products. But, once the shortages hit full force, those limits will be zero.

Yet, they are being ordered to waste food money on stupid things like donations? To an organization that only spreads communism? Prior to this year, I was big on advising to stock up on silver. But, with the coming food crisis that is going to make this past toilet paper shortage look like nothing, non-perishable foods that offer protein and calories, along with decent amounts of vitamins and minerals, is the new "silver". You will be that much better off once the shortages hit full force, and instead of begging the government for food in exchange of getting your vaccine and RFID chip, you have some in storage. Yes, money is tight. But, if you have money to donate to a foul organization, you have money to buy food.

• Syme
    Syme

"It makes me so happy to know my donation is taken care of"

Oh yes, it's taken care of, alright...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit