Don't forget to donate!

by neat blue dog 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The lucrative events otherwise known as assemblies and conventions are cancelled, which I'm sure has hit the WTS in the pocketbook a little. So the newest article on JWdotORG reminds us all yet again of the online recurring donation feature that takes credit and debit cards.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/Making-Electronic-Donations-in-View-of-COVID-19-Precautions/

a 74-year-old publisher . . . says: “It is so easy; if I can do it, anybody can do it. It makes me so happy to know my donation is taken care of.”
    Brother Eduardo Paiva from Brazil . . . states: “Recently, I realized that it is a perfect way to continue supporting the worldwide work in times of emergency and difficulties. We can use this way to keep expressing our gratitude and love in these last days.”

It concludes by noting that some JWs may not be able to donate as much as before, but they still continue to support "Jehovah's organization".

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I donate locally where I can see an affect. Leavs an extra 5 for food bank ag store, take something to beighbors.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Maybe they could have a hotline to God. Then God could listen and see who's having trouble buying food or making rent and donate to them online. No one would have to know it was "heavenly" intervention. Why does a 74 year old man have to support a bunch of able bodied men in warwick?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I donate locally

That often can be the best way to do it 👍

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do the Jehovah`s Witnesses /Governing Body members tell the rank and file members ,how much they have made dollar wise $$$$$$$ in the sale of all of their properties in New York alone ? In these past few years ?

I don`t think so .

And what about all of the sales of K H`s ,Assembly Halls ,and Branch Office`s around the world in these past few years ?

I don`t think so .

So much for being up front about what they are doing . or being open about it ?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

A 74 years old publisher with the name Andre.

G.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

They bring it in as Breaking news!

And quote sister Cohen on this money issue.

Is that humor?

G.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Breaking news!.... they put it where the most traffic is to ensure the widest audience and the best bang.

This donate crap has been there for a long time, but suddenly it’s CoVId news.

• menrov
    menrov

Preaching is done virtually if at all. So, this sentence does not make any sense:

Because of this, many have also adjusted the way they support the worldwide preaching work by making their donations online.

The apps are free of cost, internet is already paid for by the user, why does WT need more money to support worldwide preaching works as there is hardly any worldwide preaching work that is on account (dollars) of WT?

His first name:

Brother Gajus Glockentin

sounds like gajes in Dutch ......

Anyway, this guy has many occurrences on Google

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

2015 after catching ~2 billion: We foresee for the coming year..... shortages... at this time.

Lawyer weasel words and lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit