how to make the watchtower sell off more kingdom halls

by pepperheart 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Take as many books and magazines that you can from the carts and then the watchtower will have to spend money that they dont have to replace the books and magazines

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

or maybe just ignore them and carry on with our lives and concentrate on our own future than the WT's.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

But the poor dubs buy them from Watchtower, surely?...they will beat the money from them with guilt sticks :-(

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

But the poor dubs buy them from Watchtower, surely?

Is that the situation nowady`s ? that the publishers buy the publications from the W.T.Org. they put on carts and they give them away free to whoever wants them ?

Is that how it works today ?

The Organization is not out of pocket financially ,the burden falls upon the publishers ?

tell me its not true . I`ve got it wrong.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    smiddy - But the poor dubs buy them from Watchtower, surely?

Yes. That's what I thought too. It'll only be the R&F out of pocket.

I think the jobos would open more KHs due to an upsurge in 'placements™'

...and...because Jar-Hoover is obviously 'speeding it up in his own time™', the Jobos would be guit tripped into giving more money to the 8 clowns in America.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Conscientious JW's contribute donations to offset the org's cost in producing the literature which they take for their ministry.

Thankfully, I was never that "conscientious" as a J.W.!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

no they dont buy them from the watchtower so the people who man the carts tell me.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Conscientious JW's contribute donations to offset the org's cost in producing the literature which they take for their ministry.

Thankfully, I was never that "conscientious" as a J.W'''

LOL, neither was I. I haven't contributed a 'nickel' in at least 25 years now. Glad to see it's none of my money being used for 'shady practises.'

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If more cases of molestation come forward and countries realize there's a problem in that organization and hit them in the pocket, you will see more king dumb up for sell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit