How can you have a deficit for a Circuit Assembly on Zoom??

by pistolpete 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
    hoser
    If I remember correctly at one time they had real expenses. They would read the accounts and say rent was so much and power was so much and supplies. I wonder what year it changed to a per publisher charge?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blimey. How much does it cost to keep TOMO drunk?

......oh, wait, I forgot that they lovingly protect child molesters.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Back then let's say there were $1500 in actual expenses for an assembly. But they got 6000 in donations. After keeping a certain amount for future expenses they would donate the remaing balance to the society. As it was then called. Now the organization takes let's say $10000.00 off the top and its called a deficit!

• Overrated
    Overrated

I have a deficit and my cash is staying in my pocket. Tony Morris needs to find someone else to buy his booze.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The 'deficit(tm)' was always a top scam to con more money from the Jobo R&F. Why should they stop at Zoom? They are greedy, drunkards and sexual predator lovers.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I found that if you mentioned things like this to the average JW, they would just respond that the Society needs it to build Kingdumb Halls in poor countries around the world and/or to build the audio video studios.

They have been conditioned to question nothing!

• pontoon
    pontoon

If the $$$$$ keeps rolling in close to pre covid levels you will see zoom continue to some extent and more real estate sold. All about the money.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

If people willingly give their money after all the BS the cult has put out, telling them to quit jobs not to get an education for a better job then wants money they get the life they deserve. My father in law is living that life now. He has only SS and not a dime of his own saved. His wife is in the hospital on palliative care and the state is paying for it because he has nothing and his and her home will be taken by the state when they are both gone for partial repayment. Its a shit home also. The basement is a swimming pool and foundation is not in good shape. I don't really feel that bad for them. I tried for years to tell them to save for the future but I was told they would never die, and I did not know what I was talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit