A warm welcome to the many newbies who have joined and posted these past months .

by smiddy3 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

DOC offers good information: Be sure to cover your tracks re your personal on line computers, phones etc.

More 'escapees' are turned into the Elders by misguided family members. So..... cover your tracks and shut your mouth unless you have people around you who know it's BS.

When my wife and I left the religion in the mid 1960's you just walked away. Disassociating was not a DF offense. Of course a decade of close friendships and some family members evaporated but that was all it amounted to.

Those who have left or rejected this religion............. number in the Millions.

When you read the number who attended the Memorial........... subtract the number (yearbook) of active publishers and you can see how many have refused to stay or accept the religion. The truth is that they show up once a year. These are the 'Leaver's' who attend once a year for still-in family.

My wife and I stopped attending anything but a JW close family funeral. Did I mention how hideous a JW funeral is? Don't get me started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit