A warm welcome to the many newbies who have joined and posted these past months .

by smiddy3 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It is truly heartwarming to see so many new ones sign up to this site as most of us know it can be quite stressful at first ,because of the indoctrination we have all gone through in going on apostate sites .

The guilt ,paranoia ,fear , apprehension ,even being a judas fear, all unnatural fears put on us by a mind controlling cult.

That wants us to be captives of there religious interpretations about the Bible.

However this and other sites like it are the only way we can find out about {The Truth About The Truth} TTATT.

Welcome everybody.

• benny
    benny

Thank you very much smiddy3. I am a pimo and need support as the doubts and anger well up in me constantly. I have done a lot of so called illegal research and this does not help as my family don't support my negative comments. Everything must just be accepted and not questioned.

With out these web sites I would go off my mind!

• LV101
    LV101

Welcome aboard, Benny. This place is a real refuge and hiding place from the storm (as you've gathered) and lots of reality 101 about religion, science, you name it.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

smiddy3 thanks for reminding us who have been here awhile how stressful it can be to come onto this site for the first time. It's part of the emotions we have all gone through. So WELCOME to wll you new ones who have come on board lately. May your awaking help you find a free and better life. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good thread Smiddy.

When I was PIMO 10 years ago, I was living on my nerves. My stomach was constantly in a knot.

I had the support of the then YUKU forum which is no more. I didn't know of this one at the time.

YouTube helped too.

That being said; no one is an island (apart from Fred Madagascar), we all need support. If there is a poster you feel is to your mindset, you can PM them.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome to all newbies and curious lurkers , the open minded , the doubting dubs, the "Bible Studies " of Witnesses who want to check it out....... in short anybody who ventures onto this site. Stay around.

• millie210
    millie210

Great thread topic and a big welcome to all newcomers.

May I say, it's only going to get better and better for you?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bumped for the many newbies that have recently joined

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Reading Benny's comment it came to mind that you Newbies must be sure to erase your computer history lest you risk being discovered by your family!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit