Two lies all Jehovah’s Witnesses are told

by Farmer Jim1 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

This is why they stick to the "two witness rule".

I never...

Zing

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is the closest thing to first century Christianity.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Vander, is that a joke I hope?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

WillYouDFme - I'm not talking about those who got married at a young age, or just because they wanted to have sex and not get in trouble with the Watchtower, I'm talking about those who really love each other when they got married. When I was still in the organization, I knew plenty of active JWs who were unhappy in their marriages, but if you didn't know them personally you would have never guessed it while at the meetings. Many of those unhappy marriages did end in divorce, while they were still a JW. It didn't even matter what their position was in the organization; circuit overseer, elder, ministerial servant, regular pioneer, or just a publisher, I knew different witnesses in all those positions who all divorced for various reasons, and I know the reasons for those divorces, and it all narrowed down to unhappiness.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

just telling another one of the WTS lies there Willy.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Tameria2001 - I do agree with you.

I was an elder for 20 years - and I have to say most of the marriages were not happy, held together by FEAR (DFing), their schedule, meetings, service, assemblies.

The love many of them had was a mile wide and an inch deep.

Heard this over and over -- My Mate Will Be SO Perfect in the New System.

Vander - YUP - "best life ever" too right:)

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

My thoughts mimic yours.

When i was first Df those wicked worldy folk took me in. Both literally put a roof over my head and emotionally supported me.

And point 3. Lived in my current house 5 years neither me nor my neighbours have had a jw visit. But just the other day i heard the letter flap go and it was a memorial invite being put thru the door. They dont even knock! They act like the kebab house and just drop a menu!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Are you serious? I was only told 2 lies in my life growing up as a JW? You have got to be kidding. I was told thousands of lies every waking minute of my formative years. To suggest that there are only 2 lies is just silly.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I agree, Two Lies Only :Day n Night

(if you get the pun)

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit