The Trinity explained from the Whiteboard

by JW Answers 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Exelder
    Exelder

I came to this site to get AWAY from such garbage. I honestly don't care about any bible teachings.

I am constantly surprised when people come here wanting to prove or disprove some theological teaching.

• cofty
    cofty

JWA - Please describe and illustrate the trinity succinctly in your own words, avoiding esoteric language, without self-contradiction or heresy.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

All trinitarian/ multi in one gods are myths and utter nonsense

Also,Trying to Prove 1+1+1 = 1. I dont think this this can proven even anywhere in the universe.

• TD
    TD

Please describe and illustrate the trinity succinctly in your own words, avoiding esoteric language, without self-contradiction or heresy.

I don't think the challenge can be met. As you pointed out, the Bible doesn't really present a consistent Christology and they're trying to nail down a moving target.

A believer can either make the explanation succinct through the use of theological terms coined to smooth things out, or they can attempt to explain the terms, making the explanation long-winded.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Ok, I soldiered on and I watched the entire video. I think i can sum this up in one sentence...

The bible is complete bullshit.

Lesson over.

• cofty
    cofty

TD - I agree. If belief in the Trinity is crucial for salvation - as most bible-believing xtians assert - it ought to be possible to explain it to your granny.

If somebody can only state something by contradicting yourself or committing a heresy or using esoteric Greek terms - the meaning of which 99.999...% of xtians don't understand - then it ought to be obvious they are defending the indefensible.

Christianity is a polytheistic religion.

• cofty
    cofty

I listened to the video in the OP.

It is called 'The Trinity Explained From a Whiteboard'. It only delivered on half of that promise.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I listened to the video in the OP.

It is called 'The Trinity Explained From a Whiteboard'. It only delivered on half of that promise.

The Trinity can be simply explained, it takes about 45 minutes of video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit