The Trinity explained from the Whiteboard

by JW Answers 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

A lot of people are confused over the teaching of the Trinity, some doubt it, some outright deny it, where some can't get their head around it. The Bible supports it through scriptural evidence. This video explains from the Whiteboard the difference between the God of the Watchtower to the God in the Bible. It's a short 22 minute video.

God bless.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You do realise that pretty much every pre-Christian religion had a trinity right? Hindu, Egyptian, Native American, Aztec...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JW Answers is an idiot who thinks this web site is for active JWS when its the opposite.

The Bible writings are full of contradictory statements not surprising its fictional ancient mythology it should be.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Isis, Osiris and Horus of ancient Egypt

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Trinity makes no sense. Jehovah as represented in the the bible is a schizophrenic god willing to drown a world and everyone in it. To add two more entities to his mental breakdown makes no sense.

Theology is warfare. "I believe this and that....you don't......... so you lose." Same thing with that idiot Freddy Franz in the WT society. The dumber the 'truth'........ the more successful. Followers by their nature are dumb. Sorry but we were all dumb to believe this trash.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Tedious and irrelevant to real life!

To discuss the "truth" of the trinity is precisely as useful and practical as to whether Guy the gorilla was the same person as his father. Nothing useful comes from such debates. It is merely a historical facet of ancient religious belief.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Dear lord, not again...pleaaaaase!!!

A quick look at the zillion discussions regarding the "evidence" for the trinity (or better said, the lack of...) make perfectly clear that it isn't called a MYSTERY (myth to some) for nothing.

I hope that there will be NO tsunami of replies before 'JW Answers' replies to pale.emperor, Finkelstein, Xanthippe, Giordano, Half banana etc.

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

This is Trinity.

This is a trinity.

This is your choice. Take the red pill, and you will discover ...

... that it's just a story.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

Most people on this site (myself included) don't believe in god, so this video is effectively pointless, you might as well post a video proving that Harry Potter is gay.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

@amiable

You almost had me fooled for a minute. The Matrix isn’t real... ha ha good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit