The Witnesses

by Kathy1978 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kathy1978
    Kathy1978

Has anyone watched “The Witnesses” documentary on Oxygen (USA)?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, it’s very damning. 😀

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Yes...I watched it with another JW friend & we pretty much both agreed...if I'm a Witness and manning a JW cart & someone approaches asking about the Oxygen showing & the problem of predator molesters in the congregations...I as the JW at the cart am going to be looking for the nearest rock to crawl under. Yah...all this well deserved bad publicity is going to put many JW publishers in a very difficult predicament!

• User99
    User99

And Part 2 is on tonight!

• Kathy1978
    Kathy1978

I’m watching it now ...just horrifying! I’m glad they are getting exposed though. First Leah Remini, now this. I’ll watch part 2 tonight.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

The question is ... Are JW’s watching it?!

• Kathy1978
    Kathy1978

Hairtrigger...great question. The devout JW, probably not as it’s all apostate lies to them. The questioning/doubting JW, maybe.

• Teresa T
    Teresa T

Child abuse happened in a congregation I was in and it was covered up just like the stories in this program. Disfellowshipped the father...reinstated him and he did it again. Sickening.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I just finished watching Part 2.

I was thinking how hypocritical is was for the Governing Body to call the police on something as small as 3 or 4 annoying peaceful protesters while at the same time refusing to call the police when they are aware of pedophiles, robberies and even murders in their ranks.

In other words, Why is the police good enough for the Governing Body, but not for little kids who get raped?

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Good point SEABREESE . BETHEL'S CALLING the police on a few protesters on an off the wall country road. They really are SICK. THATS like they work the NYC SUBWAY AND BLOCK THE WALK WAYS AND STAIRCASE. I STOP AND TALK. TO THEM . THEY GET PISSED OFF AND CALL THE POLICE ON ME FOR EXPOSING THEM AS SPIRITUAL DRUNKARDS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit