Two Gods seen in the Bible

by Ireneus 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

The very fact that God allowed some Bible writers to present Him correctly and other to misrepresent Him shows that He has no message to people both wrote on their own. Also, the design of universe is such that anyone can draw any conclusion. Even among physicists, one group believe universe is expanding, other group say it is rotating, another group says it is neither but directionless. (https://www.space.com/34189-universe-is-directionless-study-finds.html) Atheists can see enough proof for their belief and theists can also see enough proof for their belief. This is because people always see what they want to see. And knowledge also often doesn’t help hence we find both good and bad people among both the groups—atheists and theists.

Yet our common sense says peaceful dealing with others is the greatest worship (Mathew 5:9), yet there is no compulsion from God (Revelation 22:11). One has to find his own purpose in life which is very easy if he looks at his own body. If you give a soft, disciplined, and nourishing treatment to your body, it gives you back health, and vice versa. If you give the same to other bodies, the same would return to you. If you examine history of nations (individuals collective) you will find this happening in large scale. It means if we want, we can bring meaning, depth and beauty into our lives. In the case of some, this happens any time during their life-time, and in the case of others it would happen when they near their death, as one scientist put it: “I spent my whole life with particles, and now I find that life has slipped out of my fingers.”

• cofty
    cofty
    Even among physicists, one group believe universe is expanding,

No every physicist knows that the universe is expanding at an increasing rate. Stop making things up.

Atheists can see enough proof for their belief and theists can also see enough proof for their belief.

An atheist is somebody who is unconvinced by the grandiose claims of theists. No proof is required.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit