Amazing YouTuber talking to JWs

by Listener 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks Londo, I wish she still posted here, I loved her posts.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Thanks Londo!

• blondie
    blondie

It's thinking like in the youtube above that keeps some jws in the organization. They have their own explanation of what the bible says and filter out what the publications say and when shown it in a WT publication even as recent as last month, start grabbing at illogical explanations

1) that is was printed by apostates to fool jws, or someone slipped that into the KH library to fool jws, or it has been photo shopped.

2) they will change the subject

3) they will abruptly leave because you must be an apostate because average non-jw wouldn't know this (after all this jw doesn't know it) and a sincere non-jw looking for bible truth wouldn't search out such info.

I was studying with a Baptist missionary couple and the asked me about the 2300 days prophecy and what the WTS says about it. I researched it and found that the WT teaching had been "adjusted" many times and that the best source was a WT publication I did not have access to; so I asked an elder for a copy. He copied it and threw it down on our coffee table without any offer to help me understand it and when I asked for help, he said it was old, I asked then is there any newer info (knowing there wasn't) he said I don't need to understand a vague prophecy to know who are God's people.

Ten years later I was out after researching that and every scripturally unsupported WTS statement or the "wesayso" approach.

• carla
    carla

She did an awesome job!

I wish my jw would knock on her door.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This video is a great piece of work! Hilariously funny yet spot on. Awesome research that went into it!

If this video was shown to all 8 million JWs, I would say a large % of them would be left speechless, embarrassed and ashamed. It would be great if this clip could be shown on the first page of Google when searching 'Jehovah's Witnesses'. What a witness that would be!

Any techie on board here that can assist?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The recent converts are ignorant of even the teachings of the 1990's. The watchtower spinning wheel of doctrine makes it hard to keep up, even by the old timer's. When in doubt, deny. They are actually using their minds when they deny the crazy bat shi** doctrines. When they see the quotes they can't help but begin to wonder about these wondrous stories.

wonderous stories

• kpop
    kpop

Let's not let this great thread get buried! This is much better than watching idiotic, moronic, brain cell killing, late night comedy on TV!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit