Amazing YouTuber talking to JWs

by Listener 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

I recently came across a female Youtuber called "bridget azaz". She has made a number of Youtubes recording discussions that she has had with a number of JWs. She does an excellant job and I thought I would make mention of her here.

There appears to be another Youtube site that either she or someone else has created with a couple of her interviews which have been touched up from the originals on her 'bridget azaz' site.

This is one of them and I think you will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkeSCWpaFMU&feature=em-subs_digest

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Very entertaining.

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

What an amazing young lady. The witnesses are laughable, there have been so many changes they can't keep up with them! They are saying the comments made in their own magazines are from apostate sources. 😂

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

LOL Those two are liars, every witness knows that the GB are the FDS chosen by God. To deny it is ridiculous, why can't they defend their beliefs? They didn't even try the old "they are imperfect but guided by God's spirit" to interpret the scriptures line of reasoning, they just blatantly lie.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The next time a JW come to my door my 1st question, do you read your own publication??

In order to have a civil discussion we must have some common ground and that common

ground is your publications...

• bradford
    bradford

How to get under a JW's skin: quote their own literature.

• EndofMysteries
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

This is one of the best things I've heard in a while. The dubs were destroyed. Laughable, very laughable. I'll drink to that.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

She now has a bunch of videos of a recording with elders, a c.o. and a poor lady who stands her ground on 'ttatt'. They range from six to fifteen minutes long. Here's a link to one of them:

CO/Elder - pt.2 More Defense of Shunning

Bridget rocks; I love her channel.

• Londo111
    Londo111

She used to post here as AuntBee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit