The 144,000 are being deported!

by eyeuse2badub 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Promises Aside, Deportations Under Trump Dropped This Year

The New York TimesDecember 12, 2019, 5:17 AM PST
    Detainees at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement processing center in El Paso, Aug. 2, 2019. (Adriana Zehbrauskas/The New York Times)
    Detainees at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement processing center in El Paso, Aug. 2, 2019. (Adriana Zehbrauskas/The New York Times)

WASHINGTON — Arrests and deportations of unauthorized immigrants away from the U.S. border dropped this past year, according to government data released Wednesday, a sharp contrast to the “millions” of deportations that President Donald Trump promised this summer.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested about 143,000 immigrants in the country’s interior between October 2018 and September 2019, 10% fewer than they did the previous fiscal year. That’s the lowest level of arrests since Trump took office, ICE officials said Wednesday.

Deportations from the interior also declined 10%, from 95,360 to 85,958.

Matthew Albence, the acting director of ICE, attributed the declines in enforcement to the reallocation of resources to the border with Mexico, where a surge in asylum-seeking migrants has taxed federal resources. In May, authorities arrested more than 144,000 migrants at the border, the highest monthly total in more than a decade.

just saying!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Eye - 144,000 migrants

Shame it wasn't the GovBod (piss be on to them), pillocks in Warwick and all those other deluded narcissists with them.

'I'm anointed(tm)' is the ultimate Jobo delusion I can think of.

• minimus
    minimus

Another bible prophecy being fulfilled

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow clickbait, you got me 😅

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Back off with the negative comments people.

They are serving as kings and priests in Mexico.

Rub a Dub

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Is it possible that Mexico is really heaven?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit