How ADDICTIVE is this site???

by ninecharger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I was hooked the very first time i got on this website. Hell i went out and bought a computer so i could explore it more. I'm still learning the computer and learning how to navigate the forum also.Now having told you all that i'm embarressd

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I can't help it. I can't help it. I can't help it. I can't help it. I can't help it. I can't help it.

Yeah, I'm addicted!

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

As I run to bed,

thank god you cannot see my pink blushing buttocks.

As far as this site is concerned: No one asks about it, no one talks about it...

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

very

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You have no idea . . . .

Nina

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm addicted to this site. It helps that, like Gumby, my computer chair is the most comfortable chair in the house. It's a nice high backed, reclining leather chair, and I could stay there all day long. I manage to take some time out for meals, work, sleep, and a little debauchery now and then. But a recent visit to the hospital to see my mother convinced me that I would go totally nuts if I were ever confined like that without internet access.

Walter

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

An addiction is something you can't live without.

Now, let me see what I couldn't live without.......hmmmm........

well, when do we indulge? ...hmmm....well, downunder we often have to partake when our clocks look like thisand then I need plenty of this....

at times tho' it gets me feeling like this

ok, I agree, it can be addictive.......now pass me another post!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'm here practically every day....does that mean I'm addicted?

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

very, strange isn't it ..........

• happyout
    happyout

It's so addictive that I risk not getting my work done to post here. I don't turn on the computer at home, almost ever, so work hours are the only times I can read and post. I have occasionally let work pile up because something so fascinating was going on here that I couldn't tear myself away. I will start to wean myself very soon.

Happyout (nodding, really, uh huh, really I will)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit