JWs Excited Trump Won

by LaurenM 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

They would have said the same thing if Hillary won. They also said it 8 years ago when Obama won. They are the masters of spin.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"The sun came up! The end is near!"

"The sun went down! The end is REALLY near now!"

"I woke up with a gut filled with gas! The end is really, really near now!"

"The Watchtower told us to stay alert as 2034 approaches! Now the end is really, really, really near!"

"The Watchtower said to stop saying 'The end is near.' Armageddon must be right around the corner!"

• Normalfulla
    Normalfulla

Same down this part of the world , one FB friend said months ago in a post "I'm calling it trump will be the Armageddon president " and just now has said "I called it didn't I ? Trumpageddon , the end is nigh! " man he needs a punch in the face to wake him up , does he even know his Bible ?trump is Not much of a thief in the night more like a loud ompalompa

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

They are supposed to be no part of this world or its politics. They should have no comment on this, but they can't seem to STFU.

• schnell
    schnell

I'm not even checking Facebook. I really don't want to know what they have to say.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

For me, a Dutch man, it is somewhat scary to see, how extreme Americans react on elections.

They don't have any knowledge about the world across the borders ("The Netherlands, that's that nice tiny village in Belgium, isn't it, just opposite China??) think that the US is still a great nation.

The hate against Clinton, the hypocrisy about "Leader of the free world".

It seems a circus to me.

I think it is a common reaction (not only for JW's) here in Europe, that the world has become mad.

So let's see how Trump's new deal will work!

Gorby

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I don't think this election has anything to do with the last day predictions. Did Jehovah and Jesus vote in this election to make it so? Did the GB vote?

I think that Trump will have time to build that wall.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There was a time, long ago, when the Netherlands played a large part on the world stage. Think of that whenever you put on your beaver hat.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    LaurenM

There may be something to this. By all accounts, Trump should not have won.

• dogon
    dogon

What a bunch of fucking asshat idiots. WW1 was the beginning of the end, wait no its WW2 Korea the cold war bla bla bla. Its always something. These small minded idiots who see the end every time there is a conflict. LMAO There is always a conflict. There will always be conflicts. It would be weird if there were not. JWs are mind numb borg. They are like alcoholics that will not admit that they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit