Do angels have genders?

by BourneIdentity 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Many of them came down to have relations with women. Does that mean there are male angels? If there are male and female, what makes them that with no physical body? Is Jehovah male? If he is, what makes him male?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Apparently they do which makes me wonder if the female angels have to wear head/halo coverings and be in subjection to the male angels.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

All of the Angels I have ever read about are males either in the bible or anywhere else . Never have I come across a female angel anywhere.

But the fact that the Bible says Angels desired women and came down to have sex with them and actually according to the Bible produced offspring the Nephilim raises other questions.?

1. How could they take on human form to the extent they produced semen to make a woman pregnant ?

2.Does that mean they were also creators to sum extent ?

Think about it ?

3.Why is it that only Angels wanted to have sex with female humans ?

4.Is it because their are no female Angels that wanted to have sex with male humans ?

5.The animal species on earth cannot mate with another Kind of animal and produce offspring .

6.Humans and angels are different kinds ,how could they possibly produce offspring ?

On the one hand these questions need to be debated ,

On the other hand the Bible is all bullshit and no debate is needed.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

They have no physical gender, and are male at the same time.

It all makes sense when you comsider when and where these myths were written: a misogynistic patriarchal society that saw women as inferior, property of their male owners.

Of course angels, superior beings, would be male too.

Jehovah is male too. Sure, ask a JW that directly and they'll likely recognize the ridiculousness so they might say he is genderless because he has no physical body.

Then ask them to show any indication for that from the Bible.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Some male angels came down and had sex with female humans which created hybrid giants called Nephilim. But they all got wiped out by jehober at the flood!

Other, less handsome, male angels came down and had sex with female lizards and created hybrid giants called Dinosaurs. They also got wiped out by jehober at the flood!

Makes sense ---------right!

just saying!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Those filthy angels do have genders--some of them. Enemy Nordics, like Demons, come in both genders. The reptilians do have genders. The greys, which we are on our way to becoming due to too many of these churches being opened back up, have had that taken away from them. And I expect that we will also lose our identity when we get grey-ified.

• Incognito
    Incognito

This was a question and issues I raised on this forum some time ago.

I recall WT teaches angels have no gender.

As sexual arousal and stimulation in humans involves hormones and nerves, it then also seems spirit angels are equipped hormones and nerves equivalent to those in humans.

As genderless spirit creatures not equipped with sexual organs, even if they could somehow create a functioning penis to stimulate to orgasm, that does not require an ejaculate that is compatable with human DNA so as to produce hybrid offspring.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I’m sure some of them identify as “queer adjacent”. It’s all a social construct, even in heaven - haven’t you been keeping up?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I'm married with a female angel.

G.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

No, because they were created and not reproduced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit