2020-10-Publications Approved For Discard! (as of 2020-10-29)

by Atlantis 69 Replies latest jw friends

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Thanks again Petra, I'm amazed they didn't discard the brown "Reasoning" book.

Page 200 and page 234 and the argumentation in between, under the heading "last days" has become untenable surely?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

RayoFlight2014:

Give em time Ray, they will probably get rid of the "Reasoning Book" sooner or later.

Petra!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

JWGoneBad:

I visited JW online under 'Books & Brochures For Bible Study'...there are 116 items listed...absent is the notorious big red...Revelation Climax!
    It hasn’t aged well, even with the 2006 revision. I suspect they are working on a complete rewrite for a commentary of Revelation. I’ll consider doing a full review when that happens.

• overlap_great.crowd
    overlap_great.crowd

hi,

can i ?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

overlap_great.crowd:

Delivered! Check your pm messages.

---------------------------

Petra!

• ReinVENTingCindy
    ReinVENTingCindy

Not to mention all of the "dedicated funds" that it took to produce that innumerable amount of literature just to tear it up, throw it out & burn it...

Also, they used to take pride in their "history" & growth as proof of "Jehovah's Holy Spirit behind the work" but now they're erasing history because so many have used their own past literature to debunk the org & prove them to be liars and frauds!!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Petra, Thanks to you and your family for taking the time to inform us. May I please have a hot cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate?

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Me too, please. Thank you s much!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

ReinVENTingCindy:

Delivered!

--------------------------- Brownies are in the back of the frig behind the Bar-B-Q Chicken and garlic bread. Put a few sprinkles on those Brownies for a real treat.

3rdgen:

Delivered!

-------------------------- The Blueberry Crumb Cake is on the left, and on the second shelf of the frig. Get a slice of that with a Double Espresso.

AlwaysBusy:

Delivered!

------------------------- Cappuccino is on the right and Espresso is on the left. Your choice. There is whipped cream in the frig, for the Strawberry Rolls!

And chocolate, drip some chocolate all over those rolls! Crushed Pecans are in the shaker over there.

Petra!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Is it possible that the org is keeping reasoning and creation books for now because they realise deleting them may raise some eyebrows even amongst die hard dubs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit