2020-10-Publications Approved For Discard! (as of 2020-10-29)

by Atlantis 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2020-10--Publications Approved For Discard.

Reply below and I'll meet you back at the pm breakroom for coffee and a link.

Petra!
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thanks again, what a service.

This is another step in WT re-inventing itself. What used to be new light now completely extinguished. The battery has run out.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Slidin Fast:

Just like in the 1980's they are still destroying stuff. Hundreds of thousands of books were destroyed back in the 80's.

Petra!

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

I would like to see the “new light” that’s now burned out.

Elders got direction to throw out certain publications about two years ago. Soon there won’t be anything left.

• lexosa8221
    lexosa8221

I'll take a copy, and an espresso please. 😀

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

Yes please Petra, and thank you!

• Listener
    Listener

They are even throwing out old bibles.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

IWant2Leave:

Delivered!

---------------------------

lexosa8221:

Delivered!

---------------------------

Nitty-Gritty:

Delivered!

--------------------------

Listener: You would think that the JW's would wonder why they are getting rid of all that literature.

-------------------------

Petra!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Hundreds of thousands of books were destroyed back in the 80's.

I think we're underestimating that number a bit. When one takes into account that there are roughly 120,000 congregations worldwide & this directive to destroy literature is being given to each & every congregation that has unplaced stock inventory...if each congregation conservatively discards/trashes just 25 books ...that alone amounts to 3,000,000 individual books...not to mention tracts, brochures, video cassettes & the like.

That is one hell of a lot of 'Truth' going down the toilet...so to speak...seriously! :) :) :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

Isn't it sort of a slap in the face to Jehovah? If the information contained in the literature came from Jehovah, then when they destroy these books and literature, it's like them saying that Jehovah's word isn't worth keeping.

Good grief! 3,000,000? Yikes, that is a lot of wasted money.

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit