Urgent Message from American Atheists regarding the need to get the Covid-19 vaccine!

by Disillusioned JW 20 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Tip: you can type words like "american jewish vaccination rate" into google and, well, do your own research.

The more you do this for all claims, the more informed you become. But don't just use Google and don't read the top articles only.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Thanks. I found such articles a moment ago and revised my prior post accordingly.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Google is tricksy…. Gotta watch out or they will send you in circles. It’s no coincidence the NYT had an article about only following the S.I.F.T method of research. That’s what “educated” people do.

DD

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

What do you mean by "S.I.F.T. method"? I do notice that Google's search results are often in a rut and that when it comes to news sources it tends to show articles from the same news providers as that shown in numerous prior searches (perhaps it 'thinks' I am only interested in those providers). I wish Googe's search engine wasn't that way.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here you go! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/opinion/fake-news-media-attention.amp.html

This article is like the GB urging the Sheeple to guard against “critical thinking” because they aren’t smart enough to spot propaganda. Instead, just read what we say to read, and follow our footnotes to the troof.

Do you remember learning TTATT and trying to verify a quote from a WT, only to learn that the source was another WT article? 🤣🤣🤣

If you can understand how ludicrous that is, then you can see through the SIFT method.

DD

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Maybe a person should form there opinions about covid by just looking at the raw data being released by the individual health authorities of each state, province and nation. At least the United States and Canada. I think you will find an amazing trend falling into place.

A. The vaccine isn't killing people ( I feel like I just lost 10 I.Q points even having to explain that one.)

B. The vaccine is actually working quite well at preventing serious illness and death.

" Critical thinking " isn't scouring the internet looking for pseudoscience nonsense.

Just like Jews have higher intelligence quotients, blacks are better at speed positions in sports, ex-Jws tend to be gullible idiots.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    just look at the raw data being released by the individual health authorities of each state,
    John 18:38
    “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.
    Had Prince died in 2020, it would have been from Covid

https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

raw data being released by the individual health authorities of each state, province and nation.”

Yes, let’s listen to the same people who can’t get their story straight while actively censoring experts from around the world; the same people who just happen to have financial ties to the success of the mainstream narrative and the “vaccines.”

Just like Jews have higher intelligence quotients, blacks are better at speed positions in sports, ex-Jws tend to be gullible idiots.”

Lol. What an idiot… or Troll, or both…

DD

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

In GB update number 3 he actually said due to the large number of vaccinated we can go back to meetings

so Why did they do a big U turn changing from only fully vaccinated going back to the halls to now after the u turn it doesn’t matter and we should respect everyone decisions

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess the Holy Spirit directed the development of the Jabs so Dubs could go to the meetings.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit