Thinking about Flipper

by HappyDad 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sending best wishes to Flipper, please those that can contact him, hoping he and all his people are safe from the fires.

Re. His thoughts on this board please tell him that the rest of us old timers feel the same way and mourn the old days, but we have to keep going...finding the good bits and ignoring the bad bits

As he would say “Peace Out”....

• minimus
    minimus

Flipper is a nice caring person. I don’t agree with his politics but he still left a positive mark here.

• jp1692
    jp1692

This just in from Flipper, he asked me to post the following on this thread in response to your concern, and so I am posting it verbatim:

"Please kindly tell [the posters on this thread] that Flipper really appreciates their care, kindness, and concern, but I'm unable to post right now."

• minimus
    minimus

👍👍

• zophar
    zophar

Flipper is not alone.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've been on here since 2002, and while I tend to sway to the "Right" side of American politics, I'm quite frankly fed up with seeing shit stirred up on here every, single, day. If you have a seperate sub-forum on here, fine. But seeing this same stuff every day by certain posters is not only getting OLD, but also scaring away long-time posters as well as any new ones. It's the #1 complaint I see from people over on the (much larger) ex-JW Reddit forum.

Are some of you familiar with the concept of, "Shooting yourself in the foot?" Cause that's what's been happening around here lately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit