Thinking about Flipper

by HappyDad 15 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

With all the fires raging in California and Oregon, I have been thinking about Flipper and hoping he is ok.

Flipper..........if you read this, know that we are sending love your way.

We will most likely worry about you until we hear from you.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Seconded.

Fires in the west, hurricanes in the east.

Take care, everyone.

Flipper, you're near and dear to a lot of folks here.

I have heard the newscaster say Lake Tahoe once or twice and my heart leapt into my throat.

Thanks, HappyDad for the reminder to make an effort to communicate the love.

I hope Flip or Mrs. Flip check in here once in awhile. We love you both. Let us know if you need anything.

I know a lot of people who would be on the next plane out of town for you guys if you just said the word!

Love,

GT

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I left a voicemail with Flipper to see how he's doing and let him know about this post. I'll reply once I hear from him. He is in Grass Valley which is a good distance from the fires themselves but the smoke must be pretty bad.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Pete Zahut.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I was just wondering about flipper myself the other day ,he hasn`t been on here for about 3 months and I thought that`s unusual ?

i hope he`s OK ?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I was wondering about Flipper, too! Wherever you are Flip and Mrs Flip, hope you are okay. You are missed!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Has anyone attempted to broadcast high frequency soundwaves to his general location?

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you Pete!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Flipper's fine.

I've talked to him on the phone recently—I too was curious about his notable absence.

He made it very clear that he is extremely frustrated and disappointed by the notable change in the general atmosphere of this board from years ago.

I encouraged him to not read or respond to the threads he finds controversial and/or upsetting, but that's just not him.

You may have noticed that he returned for a while and has once again departed, which is a shame I think because he contributed much in a positive way to this forum.

His absence is obviously felt by many here, as this thread demonstrates.

jp

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ jp1692,

Thanks for the update on Flipper. I totally understand where he's coming from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit