Watchman2U - The Inspection & Test is on Jehovah Witnesses.

by Watchman2u 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

The OP sounds like he/she has some connection to a fellow poster (who hasn't been on for quite some time) named ablebodiedman. He has a youtube channel as well but I can't remember the name of it.

• Simon
    Simon

One thing I've noticed about the religiot nuts - they always love to use styles. The repeated use of underline is rather restrained compared to many of them - normally I think they believe that using more font styles simply makes any message more believable and convincing.

They are wrong.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Some people need to get a job! So much wasted effort, at least now out I don't waste my time reading stuff like this, written in a brainstorm of keystrokes. Get a pet, that will help .......or keep taking the tablets

• zeb
    zeb

Swore an oath at baptism?.. The b I had referred to Jehovah (of course) Jesus Christ and the holy spirit now a days the baptism is done according to the dictates of the earthly org or some such. Could some one better informed like to quote the exact mantra the wt now uses just for comparison sake. thanks.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Yes OP, vomit is a good word.

• tiki
    tiki

Someone has a bad case of verbal diarrhea.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit