Ten Things to do at Wal-Mart

by RR 11 Replies latest social humour

• RR
    RR

Ten things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking his/her sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms &randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,' ... and see what happens.

5. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

6. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

7. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible.'

8. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

9. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again.' and last but not least,

10. Go into a fitting room and yell loudly ... 'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

I wanna try some of those !

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

Ahahahahaha! Did you make those up? That is hilarious!

Q.

• Special K
    Special K

Those are really funny!!!

Thanks.

Special K

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

TOO FUNNY RR!!!!

• Double Edge
  • drwtsn32
  • Lapuce
    Lapuce

I almost pissed in my pants while reading these, I know what to do at Walmart to have fun now, will drive not only the customers but the worker there crazy. By the way what is a code 3 ???

Lapuce

• shamus
    shamus

((**snicker**))

• qwerty
    qwerty

I like this one best...................4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,' ... and see what happens.

Even better, do all 10 with a copy of the WT and Awake clearly one view.

Thanks for that, they are great ideas. I wish I had the guts to do the Mission Impossible one!

Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit