The Watchtower are humans

by WireRider 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WireRider
    WireRider

That's it. The Watchtower are humans. They have NEVER had any conversation with any God, Let alone one by a made up name.

They NEVER had any power at all bestowed upon them. God never gave them any power over people - EVER.

100% of all claims failed.

WHY?

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    Because god doesn't exist.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Men make and create gods for their own will and purpose not the other way around.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    God was created in mans image.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Sorry, I think you meant that they are inhuman.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

In fact, the 7 buffoons allegedly running the WTBTS aren't even particularly bright or inspired (in the ordinary sense of that word) leaders.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    The Watchtower is a magazine and a corporation - it is not human. Your heading is an example of an anthropomorphism. The stakeholders of the Watchtower are human, but don't attribute human characteristics to a legal corporation. To you point, those in charge do not have a direct link to god.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    You can apply those statements to very single religion on this planet. Find me a religion that hasn't evolved and revolved around money, politics and building religious empires to promote the agendas of men. You won't find one, no, not even the hint of one.
  • Listener
    Listener

The 2.0 GB are just trying to keep alive a legacy passed on to them. The watchtower is not human, it exists as the golden calf and has grown in such stature that people are beholden to it.

I get what you are saying waverider. The Wtbts is of human making, it's existence is of man's making.

• prologos
    prologos

oubliette WTBTS aren't even particularly bright or inspired (in the ordinary sense of that word) leaders.,

WTBtS --or inspiring.--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit