JW sell a Kingdomhall to a church in germany

by crazy_flickering_light 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

The dubs sell a hall to a free church.

Source: http://www.badische-zeitung.de/weil-am-rhein/gemeinde-gottes-kauft-koenigreichsaal--123461266.html

Price: 388.000 EUR around 431.200,00 USD. (Exchange today)

Some thoughts:
    The price sounds interesting. We have the time of the brexit (it hurts my heart - but skip this), so skip a little bit back. If you change the date a little bit, you be nearly around 440.000,00 USD. It don't make a difference, but this could be a sign that the headquarter more then involved in the sales and all the sales planed there.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I like how they can sell crap to Babylon the great but we have to not take jobs from them not buy thier stuff not enter into thier building etc.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Did the congregations build a new one and consolidate or just build a new one or just consolidate into another hall?

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

It's not in my area, but no new hall so far - it would be on the news. I research them nearly daily for witness-stuff.

But here is an enorm reducing to see. You don't see it in the numbers from the bOrg. They merge 2 congs to one but nearly the same amount of language-groups built.

More about this: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5130851671080960/new-facts-from-germany

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dealing with "Babylon the Great".

Gosh, never saw that coming.

Personally, I think KHs are better suited as community halls.

Less refurbishing needed.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

There also some halls, reworked as a normal house. They looking very nice - I see a picture from US some month before.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Our Kingdom Hall was sold to a church several years ago. One day dedicated to Jehovah, the next day turned over to Christendom.

So I can't do any work on a church or enter one for a wedding or funeral but WT can sell one to be used as a church? This is the epitome of hypocrisy! It sickens me.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I wonder if any members of the church are concerned about demons? Lol

It makes,sense and i would see this duplicated. Zoning usually plays a factor in how many religious institutions can be in a given area, and even the use of certain buildings once built

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ToesUp - "Our Kingdom Hall was sold to a church several years ago. One day dedicated to Jehovah, the next day turned over to Christendom... So I can't do any work on a church or enter one for a wedding or funeral but WT can sell one to be used as a church? This is the epitome of hypocrisy! It sickens me."

At this point, double-standards are a full-on art form. :smirk:

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Does that mean $440,000 US? If so, it's not that much. Depending on the location, it could easily be much more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit