Forbidden Book

by snowbird 15 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

My oldest daughter once worked at a convenience store/gas station for a Muslim gentleman.

He had two sons - the older one @ university, and the younger worked with my daughter.

Well, my daughter said the younger was blackmailing the older because the older was in possession of a Bible!

She also said the young man confessed to her that he often times went to a soul food joint way out in the country and ordered pork chops. She said he told her they tasted soooo good.

LOL.

Sylvia

Edit. I tried to edit the title to read Forbidden Book & Food

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

Wait till he discovers Bacon..

Image result for bacon.Image result for Muslim eating pork

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw, you have got to stop it!

My sides are beginning to hurt.

Sylvia

• LV101
    LV101

SB - that is interesting info.

Outlaw's graphics are the best to take the edge off. True about bacon. I heard on the news few wks. ago that eating bacon is as bad for one as smoking. Go figure!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

That was the main reason why a number of blacks didn't become Muslims in the movement (60's) in the U.S.....No BBQ, are you serious....

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know of some who thought about joining the Nation of Islam, but refused to give up neckbones.

True.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I heard on the news few wks. ago that eating bacon is as bad for one as smoking.

Image result for fake news

Image result for I love bacon

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

She also said the young man confessed to her that he often times went to a soul food joint way out in the country and ordered pork chops. She said he told her they tasted soooo good.

That reminds me of the JWs I'd see in gay clubs two towns over.

• snowbird
    snowbird

People gonna do what people wanna do.

Sylvia

• blondie
    blondie

I have a Book of Mormon and their side publications like the Pearl of Great Wisdom, a Koran but in English...I need to learn ancient Arabic, and a few other religious publications. Had them since I was in my teens. The congregation I went to had bible commentaries besides the Aid to Bible Understanding book; the Bethel libraries had slews of other religious books for research and reading. Could have cleared them out by know or hidden away for only "inoculated" jws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit