A big thanks to all you good good people

by aboveusonlysky 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    Welcome to the forum aboveusonlysky. Thanks for the name check, good to know some of it is helpful.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    ........Image result for Taking a bow
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

you are part of a wonderful and supportive community here. It's great to have you with us!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Welcome.........by joining this forum you have opened the door to a life of intellectual freedom.

• millie210
    millie210

Cruelty of elders - not towards me personally but towards others I respect and admire- is what woke me up too.

I especially like the way you put it when you said its the system that trains the elders not just the elders themselves.

That says it much better than I had been able to frame the thought myself.

Thank you for giving words to that for me and Im sure others.

Glad you are here!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome!

You are right, they are bullies and it's not anecdotal, it is based on what the WT has stated explicitly as being their practice in their monolithic rulership over JWs. That they deny it, sometimes in the same bullying article, doesn't change what they state and expect.

• zeb
    zeb
    "Press on press on oh ship state, thy dawn has come 'twere not to late.".........Longfellow.
  • LV101
    LV101

Welcome aboveusonlysky -- great avatar (I think that's the correct term).

• violias
    violias
    Cruelty of elders to me and others is what helped bring me here too. Welcome.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

I'm a born in and I spent more than two decades of my adult life in full time 'service' for the (b)org.

Then one day you say something the CO or the other eldubs don't like, and you find a dozen knives thrust into your back. The reality is that our combined years of slaving for the borg wouldn't even get us one extra paper towel in the Discrap Crapvention Mens Restroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit