addicted to the board

by betrayed 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• betrayed
    betrayed

I am spending about 2 to 3 hours every day reading all the posts,is it normal??????????? I'm just out of the jw addiction hope this is not a new one.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Only 2-3 hours?? Don't worry Betrayed, you're not addicted yet... wait until you spend only 2-3 hours AWAY from the board. Then you're hooked. BTW welcome to the forum!!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Welcome Betrayed! LOL, naw a few hours here and there isn't bad at all...there's allot to read!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

this board is an addiction - but the withdrawal effects are easy to handle with other occupations to keep you busy.

my sympathy

• Special K
    Special K

I'm not sure if it's normal or not..

But, are you watching 2-3 hours less of T.V.

Also, the forum forces one into a HLT, "Higher Level of Thinking"..

which most of the time, T.V. doesn't.

I consider my T.V. and my kids game machines as "Escape time, so I don't have to think time"

I consider my time on here as my "HLT time".

so.. what do you think?

Special K

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Smacking arm to get ready for my next fix ***

Yeah... I'm hooked too.

Ahhh yes... that was a good hit!

*** Sinking down into my seat ***

• mizpah
    mizpah

Down the road a bit, do you think someone will form an organization called "Chatroom Anonymous?"

• shamus
    shamus

I am hopelessly addicted.

I don't spend a lot of time at one sitting, b/c I can type fast and read fast.... but come back every couple of hours to see if there is anything interesting posted.

99.99 percent of the time there is.

And if you don't believe how addicted I am to the board, check out my posting number and when I joined.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

It's better than spending those 2 to 3 hours at meetings every week! You have to do something with all the free time you have now eh?

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

No .... it's not normal.... but it means you will fit in with the rest of us just fine

Welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit