New Lockdowns in The UK

by Slidin Fast 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Yeah - kill off us over 65s first; who gives a ##ck!

• Simon
    Simon
    Yeah - kill off us over 65s first; who gives a ##ck!

How do you go from "do MORE to protect them" to that? Because that isn't what people are saying.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

I thought the talk was about doing more to protect those in nursing homes? Many over 65s are a hell of a long way from being in a nursing home. I certainly am!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Many over 65s are a hell of a long way from being in a nursing home. I certainly am! - then it should be up to you to follow advice and take precautions.

FFS, it ain't rocket science ...

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

You are making it sound like if anybody dies from COVID-19, then it is their own bloody fault!

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

There have been cases where utterly healthy people in their 30's and 40's developed complications because of covid and died. There is no quarantee that if you are young and healthy covid won't kill you. So it IS a risk even for those in that category.

On top of that, those who have survived covid, may experience long lasting damage to their organs later. Not enough is known yet, but that is what I have been reading in the medical journals. So that is a risk too.

• Simon
    Simon
    There have been cases where utterly healthy people in their 30's and 40's developed complications because of covid and died. There is no quarantee that if you are young and healthy covid won't kill you. So it IS a risk even for those in that category.

Yes, but the risk is extremely low. We can't live our lives in bubble-wrap, afraid that we'll trip and die. The risk has to be compared to other risks.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

"Yes, but the risk is extremely low. We can't live our lives in bubble-wrap, afraid that we'll trip and die. The risk has to be compared to other risks."

True. But I noticed you didn't mention the possible organ damage. If that is a real risk for those who have had covid, then I would say that is something to seriously consider as well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think Lord Suption was correct when he said about lock down, that the government are just, 'kicking the can down the road.'

You can't stop an unstoppable virus. It won't suddenly dissappear.

I'm not sure lock downs actually work. I'm not convinced about a few things about the Rona hysteria whipped up by the media.

Yes. Rona is serious. No, it isn't caused by 5G. Probably nothing to do with a NWO that I really don't think exists.

Yes. Protect the vulnerable.

But for goodness sake, don't tank the economy.

I know it doesn't affect the ones that bring in the lock down because they tend to be toffs in mansions with more money than we'll see in a lifetime.

Whilst they are allowing media hysteria to get them in a Rona frenzy, what about other serious illnesses that are now going undagnosed due to Rona responses?

And whilst I'm ranting.....

How can we take their responses seriously and obey them, when those that should be shining examples of adherence to the draconian rules don't follow their own rules? Fergusson, who's predictions are always wrong. Dominic Cummings. That SNP woman with the strange teeth. The Kinnocks. The Corbyns.....who did I forget?

I'm sick of it all!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

....and whilst I'm at it, where has the flu disappeared to this year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit