by IWant2Leave 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It's very hard to create a subversive answer in 30s too

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

hoser

"hoser12 hours ago

I like trying to count how many times the person saying the final prayer uses the word “Jehovah"

Except I run out of fingers. The local record is 26. If I counted right.

I also count the "great lofty throne", "supreme wisdom, your eminence" etc.

Also the buzz words like: "last days, critical times, our own understanding, too many to list.

They seldom mention jesus except at closing or start

• Overrated
    Overrated

No thinking ability required. Just read, answer word for word from paragraph, no thought, just repeat.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

Hoser, I was counting on mid-week Zoom meeting months ago: Jehovah, over 100 times, Governing Body/Faithful & Discreet Slave, 27 times, Jesus, only twice! You guessed it, opening and closing prayer. I just shook my head, from my re-reading and new understanding of scripture, Jesus is to get more honor than what he is given. New light

• bunny
    bunny

Hello everyone. I am comfortable because we are all people and at one point in your lives you knew Jehovah

• bunny
    bunny

I actually was motivated to come on here after hearing the final convention talk yesterday

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome, Bunny!

• bunny
    bunny

Thanks. Also I would like to meet someone with the goal of marriage. Do you know anyone? I am looking for a brother who is doing good spiritually and love Jehovah, who is between 26 and 35 years old, and who lives in Canada or is willing to move here where I live in Alberta please

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

Wow Bunny, you move fast! Try JwMatch.com.

• bunny
    bunny

I did try that one online dating website but nothing. And to use all features you need to pay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit