Hello to all,
An informant in Spanish forum, active elder in a congregation in Madrid (Spain) has posted new info regarding Elders School 2017. Important changes are to be done for "child" or sexual abuses. https://abusostj.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/audiencias-judiciales/5506-escuela-de-ancianos-2017
Doing a summary:
- New changes are being check by the lawyers at this moment.
- Changes are held in order to fulfill European laws.
- Once exposed to a sexual abuse, when the judicial committee starts, the ones present must listened and read a statement stating that applying the state law of the country the victims can report to the authorities.
- The victim might be asked to sign a statement according he/she is aware of the possibility to report to the authorities.
- The signed statement or the info that the victim can report to the authorities will be held inside the "Do not destroy" envelope.