The UN Files - Print Out And Keep For Your Next JW Visitor

by pale.emperor 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Great references, thanks.

• smiddy
    smiddy

FG2006

At first the WT vehemently denied they had any association with the UN , but the facts kept coming in by those in the know, when they finally had to admit it , with weasel words to try to defend their involvement .

Such is the honesty of the WTB&TS

smiddy

• Zoos
    Zoos

I have, at one time or another, seen every one of those documents and heard every line of reasoning. But you laid them out brilliantly for anyone just learning about this.

Nicely done.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I am not defending the dubs, but on Reddit someone posted a link to Morris' supposed Facebook page and a post about this very subject. The post had a link to jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower where they appear to refute this. Just curious how it compares to your research (I am on my phone and it is challenging to do comparisons at the moment).

If i remember correctly, the jehovahs judgement page concluded at the bottom of the page that they did indeed sign up. I'll try and find a link to it.

I highly doubt Anthony Morris III would have a Facebook account. We were all told that social networking is very dangerous, that the WT society doesn't have one like other religions do and i've found it it's generally frowned upon by uberdubs to be on Facebook.

• Splash
    Splash

If the WTBTS were not under obligation by the UN terms to promote the UN, then the Awake 98/11/22 would not contain four articles (pages 3 - 14) full of UN information.

The articles were written in response to the UN requiring all NGO's to publish something relating to the UN's 50 year birthday. http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/sites/50years/
    WT complied:

A "long job finished" - Positive appraisal of the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
    View from the 29th floor - Agreeable interview with a UN 'chief' regarding human rights.
    Human Rights and Wrongs today - Discusses UN Articles 1, 4, 18, 23 and 25 in a supportive way.
    Human Rights for all, A Worldwide Reality - More UN quotations and blurring it with the Bible.

Bear in mind that the UN is the demonic organisation from Revelation - Jehovah's nemesis!!

This link has another UN NGO summary pdf (not mine), as a good refutation of the 'jehovahsjudgement' article.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/99gqtr

So how is the WT not getting involved with the harlot riding the UN's back?

• erandir
    erandir

Thank you for putting this excellent summary together. I hope it leads to many people escaping from the WTBS.

This UN issue is what got me to start questioning the Society over 10 years ago...and that led to me fading and not going back.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Technology today is amazing. Any of this could have been photoshopped by the mentally diseased apostates. You know they will stoop to any level to discredit Jehovah's loving Organization.

Doc

[Show the evidence to any JW and expect this kind of answer.]

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Is it clear when the WTBTS submitted their application? If they were accepted in 1992 then their application would have been made in 1991 (or certainly that is what the evidence from the UN suggests) which begs the question as to whether the wording was changed before the 1991 application form was released or during.

Regardless of that though I would expect any changes to the T&C's of membership to have been communicated to any existing or processing NGO. Do we know if these changes were communicated and if so how they were done so? This could make the difference between the WTBTS being hypocrites/liars or simply incompetent.

I wouldn't be surprised at either outcome....

• smiddy
    smiddy

The average old time Jehovah`s Witnes has his/her head deep in the sand,refusing to believe or accept what is obvious to a blind man.

Are you going to believe what the UN says about jehovah`s witness involvement in the United Nations ?

Or are you going to believe what the Governing Body of Jehovah`s Witnesses say about their involvement. with the United Nations.

Both of them admit Jehovah`s Witnesses were a member of the NGO , a non governmental organization that proscribed to the fundamental criteria of being a member of the NGO of the UN.

And they were members of the UN as an NGO for approximately 9 years 1990- 2000 approximately., first exposed by a Uk journalist

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit