Moved into attic, so much for cellars

by road to nowhere 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I notice the friends are in an Anne Frank attic instead of a boarded up basement this time.

The giving to ones in need pic shows literature and bible, but no food or money

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Come on Friends, they are only following bible counsel where it says "you received free ,give free". The literature they get is free (if they do not contribute like many) so they dish it out as candy. Food costs money! Get with the program.

If they really cared then things would not have come to where it is today!

Zing

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

It would probably be more honest to handle out small pamflets and Bible reading plans

• Biahi
    Biahi

Is there a bucket in the corner for a toilet?

• sir82
    sir82

Is there a bucket in the corner for a toilet?

Exactly what I was thinking - how long is that group planning to be shut up in there? Without ventilation?

If more than a couple of hours, there's going to be some smells that would make "torture by agents of Satan" likely the lesser of 2 evils.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Lately the gb has been showing jw's how and where to hide during the 'great tribulation'. The attic, the bunker, or running through the forest to avoid the storm troopers.

What happened the the bible admonition to 'raise yourselves erect and to lift up your heads because your deliverance is getting near'?

Me thinks that deliverance is not getting near!

just saying!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"What happened the the bible admonition to 'raise yourselves erect and to lift up your heads because your deliverance is getting near'?"

Eyeuse2badub....my spouse and I have asked this very question. What happened to their boldness?

Our past experience in this cult. If you are stuck at a JW gathering for more than a couple of hours, you will begin to see the narcissism of this cult. Can you imagine putting a group of JW's in an attic, basement or bunker for several days or weeks? No one would come out alive. They would all kill each other over who is the "most spiritual in the land." lol

• waton
    waton

The idea that it is good strategy to clump together rather than disperse is flawed, but encouraged by wt to keep the members corralled now. Literature present will only add to the pyre, or gas chamber scenario of such a "hiding" place.

wt likes people to imagine that it would be needed for survival.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ROAD TO NOWHERE:

The last thing I would ever want is to be holed up with people in an attic or basement. How gross!

As for the JWs only giving literature and bible but no food or money - I guess that’s payback for being told how materialistic they were if they had a decent job 😉. Let manna fall from the heavens instead.

WATON:

You are probably right that the pictures of JWs huddled together is to keep pressing the idea of them being united.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I bet they can’t wait to pass out Bibles in Australia as part of the “relief effort…”

I wonder if Brother Jackson will visit??

DD 🤔

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit