Finish this sentence. I would become a jw only if.........

by micheal 25 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

...my IQ dropped to 30.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... someone drilled a three inch hole in my head, rooted out my brain with a rolled-up watchtower and then filled my head with sawdust.

• micheal
    micheal

Everyone on this forum would consist of the new governing body.

• shamus
    shamus

I never would again, end of story. Good thread, but I just can't even fathom it unless I developed a serious brain condition and became developmentally challenged.

• micheal
    micheal

If jw stood for "just worldlings"

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

If they pulled a Worldwide Church of God style turnaround, I might--just might--consider it.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

paid for field service hours or let's be conservative and say "$50.00" an hour, with break of course, union thing !

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

actually I would if it was about to close down (the watchtower), I would love to see it first hand fall apart.

• Simon
    Simon

I would become a jw only if ... Britney or Shania was in our congregation

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

conditions would have to be met......

1. no more bible quoting (you can make it say anything, if you align the scriptures in the right order)

2. The weird "scary" thingie would just have to stop..... (I have a heart condition)

3. Christmas... from now on we all do it (the kids in school, used to stuff me in my locker, for not celebrating christmas... it's was dark in there.)

4.Rush Limbaugh joins the Democratic party, and votes for gay rights. (it aint gonna happen)

5.I get to be on the cover of the next Watchtower..... (wearing ONLY a neck-tie)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit