Cue to leave

by Grey Goose 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Do not delay too long, you only have one life. There will likely never be a "right time" so dont wait around for it.
  • stillin
    stillin
    This was a gradual, insidious change but if I had the ability to speed up the sands of time, the chasm between the r&f and the clergy class has become so broad that I would have left long ago had I noticed sooner. Top people in the organization used to be approachable and down-to-earth, easy to make conversation with to the extent that you might make small talk with almost anybody at a convention. I guess it's humility that has been lost, surprisingly, at about the same time that all other anointed became irrelevant if they weren't God's gift to the world, the GB.
  • DesirousOfChange
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You might want to pass it around that the WTS. is going to be collecting a Billion US pretty soon upon the sale of its most valuable real estate properties in Brooklyn New York.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My guess is the WTS heads (GB) know of whats going to happen and therefore are trying to conceal this huge amount with a bit of slight hand to make look like the WTS is in dire poor straights.

These men are lying corrupt crooks, the doctrines they make prove that point clearly.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

it got me thinking, that if it ever became policy to donate a % of ones income, that would be my cue to leave. Or I would kick up such a stink about it I would be kicked out.

I understand your reasoning but If you think about it, $10 is a percentage of your income. Not a big percentage but a percentage just the same.

What's the difference if they say that you must donate $10 or that you must donate .05% of your income? It's still a call for mandatory donating. Little by little the religion is evolving into something most JW's wouldn't have accepted had it been presented to them all at once.

• Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

I get it,seriously, i really do.

I, along with many on this site, are just so f**king stuck in this mess with no breathing space.

It helps to talk about things to clear my head.

I'm a little upset right now in all honesty...

• talesin
    talesin

You are upset?

Okay,now ............. take a deep breath. In through the nose, feel it in your lungs, your diaphragm, your belly. Now, release it slowly through the mouth..

deep breaths = calming, and giving the brain lots of oxygen.

Take care of YOURSELF, grey goose. Keep breathing!

xo tal

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It helps to talk about things to clear my head....I'm a little upset right now in all honesty.....Grey Goose

.......The Patient is Now Recovering..

......FROM THE WATCHTARD VIRUS..

Image result for Diagnosis.Image result for body cast in hospital

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

As others have said, with words and pictorially, you could wait forever to find the right time.

If you know TTATT, I don't think you need a cue.

Perhaps start planning your escape? I'm sure there are a few threads weighing up the pros and cons of fading and telling the elders to f**k off.

Best of luck.

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

As it says in combating mind control we all have lines. It's those lines we can't cross that wake is up.

The problem is that the line isn't the same for everyone. So the moments to leave are different for as all.

It's usually only after you reflect on the lines you missed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit