my sources tell me that it's time to pull out paper shredder

by poopie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Much sought information tends to disappear or be destroyed when it's discovered it's being looked for!!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

As I said recently in another thread, don't regimes on the cusp of collapse often display a tendency towards the mass shredding of internal documents?

Case in point, on the verge of Operation Iraqi Freedom, the press got word that Iraqi embassies everywhere were ordered to shred and burn documents before clearing out.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Here's is a good exploratory evaluation to this recent shredding directive from the WTS headquarters. The WTS is getting a bit nervous and paranoid aren't they ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabrD9wUuZ0

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Once again, who the f**k is Stuart Anderson???
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This new directive by the WTS heads tells a tale of deception and corruption, the WTS wants to hide and destroy evidence which reveals how the organization has handled situations of pedophilia within their organization.

That's the way the WTS wants to change their position on handling sexual abuse of children, burn the evidence.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Vidiot , Head investigative lawyer that conducted the ARC when it occurred a few months ago.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I thought that was Angus Stewart.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry Vidiot got mixed up on the names myself .

I don't know perhaps someone else does ?.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Isn't there an on going investigation in the UK concerning the WTS's DFing policy ?
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I watched the video. Now I see what is "being shredded". Yeah, that check list of stuff. All those elders notes and things, yeah I get it. Fool me once...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit