News From Inside The Tower

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MADMARY
    MADMARY

Does Bible prophecy match the horrendous situation "Brokeback Watchtower" describes above currently occurring within the Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization?

Did the Holy Scriptures predict this very situation would occur in the organization of Jehovah Witnesses centuries ago?

Let’s take a quick look at a paragraph, which is an excerpt from information posted on the net some time ago:

Verse 2 shows the “woman” to be “pregnant” and she cries out in her “pains” and “agony” to give birth to someone, called the “Male Child.” For the first time, we now are beginning to see the formation of two (2) distinctively different groups, with two (2) very different perspectives on things, namely (a) the "Male Child" [aka the “Tents of Judah”] who are the first to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, in total disgust, because of all of the spiritual atrocities going on. (Isaiah 66:2-6; Zechariah 12:7) As well as (b) the already disgruntled group that surprisingly decides to stay but wants to "reform" or change these things, the ones the bible calls the "Two Witnesses." All of the above "inside" activities of the Jehovah's Witnesses will result in total "UPROAR" within the kingdom halls worldwide, as prophecy indicates. -- Compare Revelation 12:5 with Revelation 12:17; Isaiah 66:6.

For More Information See:

A Glimpse into the Future –

Zechariah 12:1, 2;Revelation 12:1-5&

Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bible Prophecy

MM

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "It is easy to see with a little imagination why the GB don't want to acknowledge or admit that contribution have dramatically dropped, because if they did make this acknowledgement contributions would plummet even more."

Definitely.

Reminds me of an exchange from the movie Sneakers...

Cosmo - "Posit: people think a bank might be financially shaky."

Bishop - "Consequence: people start to withdraw their money."

Cosmo - "Result: pretty soon it is financially shaky."

Bishop - "Conclusion: you can make banks fail."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "...many who are attending meetings are no longer believers and do not give any contributions..."

This.

Never underestimate the value of "voting with your wallet".

Ain't no resistance like passive resistance.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I know I've said this recently before, but of all the things I used to think might give the Org real trouble, I have to admit that "financial difficulties" was never one of them.

First Contact with extraterrestrials, maybe...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit