News From Inside The Tower

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • zeb
    zeb

and this reveals the situation inside Bethel? Its worse than i ever thought.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ridiculous!

"Jehovah's people" are the "happiest people on Earth", period!

Now listen, obey, and STFU!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though...

...congregation closures, property liquidation, and diminished revenue flow...

...child abuse exposures, court losses, and rampant depression...

...unrest at the bottom, unrest in the middle, and unrest at the top...

...and the Org leadership at all levels turning more and more authoritarian in response?

Gosh, never saw that coming.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It is easy to see with a little imagination why the GB don't want to acknowledge or admit that contribution have dramatically dropped, because if they did make this acknowledgement contributions would plummet even more. So now they have many who are awake to their fraud that are going to the meetings looking to make contact with others like themselves who are forced to attend because of friends and family, and the shunning policies. As more and more awake and find each others in the same congregation who are awake the more trouble for the WT corporation.

A virtual powder keg just waiting to blow up big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-K79iIR2PM

• tidingsbearer
    tidingsbearer

Let us read: Obadiah 1:

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah concerning Edom: We have heard tidings from Jehovah, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, saying, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2 Behold, I have made thee small among the nations: thou art greatly despised. 3 The pride of thy heart hath deceived thee, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of [a]the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou mount on high as the eagle, and though thy nest be set among the stars, I will bring thee down from thence, saith Jehovah.

5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night (how art thou cut off!), would they not steal only till they had enough? if grape-gatherers came to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? 6 How are [b]the things of Esau searched! how are his hidden treasures sought out!

7 All the men of thy confederacy have [c]brought thee on thy way, even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; [d]they that eat thy bread lay a [e]snare under thee: there is no understanding [f]in him.

8 Shall I not in that day, saith Jehovah, destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

>>>>>>> Let's consider that "Edom" is the "governing body" and his intimate group ....those who are now "lording over their brothers" (1Cor.4:8)
    we are living at this period of time : Eccl 12:14.
    "For God will bring every act to judgment, including every hidden thing, whether good or evil."

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Anyone have a summary of the video for those of us not in a position to watch it right now?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I would say that, 2015 Herd announced serious cut back and a halt to most construction projects, was in reaction to a plummet in contributions they may have picked up momentum a few years before, but because the Governing Body is really stuck in their delusions about the Organization being the earthly branch of God's Universal organization they responded way too late because they were hoping for a miraculous bailout from Jehober, and because their denial is so great negative facts take a very long time to sink in, which is leading them in a relentless march toward a nightmare stage of wishful thinking.

So I would guess somewhere around 2001 with Dateline, Panorama, and other publicized child molestation problems inside the Watchtower that many started to wake up and around 2010 the cash flow in contribution started to nose dive, because many members were waking up and stop contributing anything.

In my case for years before I finally learned TTATT I stopped contributing. So I think because they DF people stop believing,, that many who are attending meetings are no longer believers and do not give any contributions, and account servants who are awake are skimming some off the top.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Anyone have a summary of the video for those of us not in a position to watch it right now?

It is just an awake person who is still a member meeting others who are in the same position attending meeting but fully awake and aware of all the cover ups.

• James Jack
    James Jack

The person in the video says a friend of hers In New York Bethel ( she didn’t name the facility, for fear of getting caught) is awake to the falsehoods put out by the Governing Body. In particular, Child Abuse coverups, squandering dedicated funds, and putting out to pasture many longtime Bethelites over 50.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit