Cambridge professor just went full retard ...

by LoveUniHateExams 41 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ever heard of David Runciman?

He's a professor of politics at the University of Cambridge, no less.

He's also a complete retard, for want of a better word. According to Prof. Runciman, six year old children should get the vote, so as to counteract Britain's aging population. XD

#TotalRetard

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/06/give-six-year-olds-the-vote-says-cambridge-university-academic?fbclid=IwAR3aeJEkQKfOKlybLj-ZWIFlehtipPmy1U_pU5KCLEnhURltijzGOEpiCLo

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

That means jw children should get baptized at six..... ha ha the gb will love this.

jtg

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

So are they also eligible for the draft?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im looking for the facepalm button again

• zeb
    zeb

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I see your point.

You don't agree with him. So what?

Are all the ones not agreeing with you retards?

And why name calling? I guess you never drank a beer with him.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Interesting article however.

"It is never going to happen in a million years but as a way of capturing just how structurally unbalanced our democracies have become, seriously, why not? Why not six-year-olds?"

So the professor knows it's not going to happen.

On the other side he also mentions that old demented people can vote.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This professor is highlighting a disparity that skews politics in favour of the old and denies the younger generation any weight to gain a say in their own future. He patently does not think that such a suggestion would ever happen but he uses hyperbole to make a serious point.

I say, "good point well made". (It is in the Guardian though)

• zeb
    zeb

We have a political party here in Oz (The Greens) that want to raise the age of criminal responsibility to 14.

Now that is just as stupid as the many little shits that burn down schools trash cars steal from shops all while their adults are drunk out of their minds (on welfare) will then have older relatives to go along with them and a bigger license to do worse.

(Greens = watermellons. Green on the outside only while being red on the inside.)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I continue to believe that people who make rediculious comments are just trolling. No one can possibly believe that six year olds are competent to vote. Six year olds have beds times. Why? If allowed, they will stay up all night playing. They dont understand or care about the consequences of staying up late. They are not allowed to pick their own meals, at least without parental input. Why? They would eat junk food all day without thought or understanding as to the consequences.

We could go on and on, but i trust even the trolls have to admit they see the correlation being drawn.

So, that argument having been made, i can state without reservation, the concept of allowing six year olds to vote is indeed retarded. It defies all logic and is a stark symbol of the difference between people who sit on their useless asses “thinking” all day compared to people who are productive and understand the practical implications of basic decisions.

The “professor” should allow six year olds to establish his curriculum. It would be instructive to him and his dumbass concept.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit