700 million laundered funds by Watchtower to avoid sex lawsuit payment?

by Terry 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Terry
    Terry

Based on a DAILY TELEGRAPH article : JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ACCUSED of SELLING OFF ASSETS and MOVING CASH to AVOID SEX ABUSE COMPENSATION Watchtower has 800 charities in Australia and Australian law says they don't have to report assets below 1 million . Doesn't this imply Watchtower can have in excess of 700 million laundered funds?
    In a pandemic, they'll continue selling off their kingdom hall real estate centerpieces and centralize their whole cult online with all "meetings, assemblies & conventions" done on zoom online.

What unavoidable conclusion can be drawn from the above?
    ____ I came across this expose' on YouTube's channel Kim Mikey this morning. Take a look: shorturl.at/rCJOS

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I gotta say, this is just about the dirtiest they've ever looked in the press.

• Terry
    Terry

Pretty good black eye this time - IF ANYBODY NOTICES or even cares.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Revenue agencies might notice and care...

...they're being cut out, after all.

Vidiot

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It's all about money.

G.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Maybe stuff like this will waken up JW's to the truth - "God's organization" is nothing more than a money-making business.

Thanks to the Roman Catholic Church, Christianity became a gravy-train. Mr. Luther got that train to stop, allowing anyone to get on and get their share of all that lovely 'gravy'. Enter stage left, Church of England, Joseph Smith, Pastor Russell, etc.

• Corney
    Corney

Oh dear...

I guess you mean 700 billion, don't you? Both figures are baseless and out of touch with reality, but billions are always better than millions.

As to the article, it's a garbage.

• Terry
    Terry

I concur that the reporting in the article is all based on allegations
    by the Ex-J-Dubs providing the documentation. And too, the journalism rampant in our world today is shakier than a palsy ward.

But on the other hand - I wouldn't put it past the GB to resort to the same tactics Pastor Russell employed to bereft his estranged wife of alimony increases.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

JW's are really now so brain-dead regarding what the Warwick hierarchy does, that the vast majority are now on auto-pilot, just "waiting for the end."

The constant stream of Looney Tunes videos has done its job.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I think that the wt organization has very real financial issues and troublesome concerns that need to be seriously addressed or they may just go out of business! When you're looking at financial ruin, you do whatever, even shady, underhanded shit to try and recover!

Would be a damn shame if wt goes out of business-------NOT!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit