An Active JW Sister Modelling For Me

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Roger Kirkpatrick
    Roger Kirkpatrick

My sister-in-law in Abilene, Texas, was a regular pioneer, married to the PO, yet she was in an art group which met every Monday night called the Dirty Drawers. They often had nude models.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If Tony M. has trouble with Yoga pants, I wonder what he'd say about nude modeling.

Sunday Watchtower Study a few weeks from now:

Study Conductor: Question #2. How have some individuals been able to continue Pioneering despite financial difficulties? Lets call on Sister Goosebumps.

Sister Goosebumps: Like many Pioneers, I've had difficulties making ends meet lately and Jehovah has provide a new way for me overcome this difficulty through nude modeling. You might say I channel my inner Eve as I pose and one time I unexpectedly even found myself whistling a Kingdom Song during one particular session. Someone asked me what it was and I told him. The next day before class, I was able to provide a fine Witness for Jehovah again when he and a few of the other artists standing around, asked me to whistle a few more songs as I got undressed.

Study Conductor: Where did you say these classes....Err...mmm I mean moving on to paragraph 4

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I will second that Queequeg and a full screen please.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

She probably doesn't believe it's the 'truth™' and is mentally out. Possibly she just jobotises to keep family.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

clearly need to see some pics

• Good JW
    Good JW

One thing I've noticed is that some JWs just don't have the same perceptions/guilt trips that most do. Not saying that's a bad thing, just quite an anomaly. A sister in my congregation went into normal modelling (or at least tried), which many in the hall would have seen as "Satanic/worldly/unspiritual".

It just gives the congregation more gossip to distract from their sad lives :)

• Good JW
    Good JW

clearly need to see some pics

Here you go...

• Onager
    Onager

Nice beaver.

• Good JW
    Good JW

Some prefer this...

• carla
    carla

I'm sure if I told my jw about this story he would say "she's not a real jw".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit