An Active JW Sister Modelling For Me

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Since leaving the borg I jumped both feet first into classes I've always wanted to do but was never "allowed" to. Two of which are life drawing and photography. I've been studying for almost two years now and have seen more nude men and women in our classes than i care to remember.

Today in the photography studio i was working in with three others (two women, one man) we were told we had a new person modelling for us. We're working on imitating Helmut Newton style shots (google his work if you dont know who he is).

So the model turns up for a nude shoot. Nothing new. Then i recognize her. She's an active JW in a KH not too far from me. In fact, about 4 years ago me and my ex-wifes family did a demo in the convention with this girl and her family when she was 16. We played "the bad" non JW family, while she was in the "good" JW family. I dont think she remembered me (i have a beard now) but there she was talking about art and her day job (one of those pitiful self employed jobs that most JW sisters do). One of the girl photographers asked if she had a nice Christmas, she replied that she doesn't celebrate it! Before she could be asked why i interrupted and asked how long she's been modelling. She said only about a month and this is her first shoot of this kind. Apparently she's a friend of one of our regulars.

All that aside she was a very good model and took direction well. WHY she was doing this i dont know given that she comes from a "strong" JW family and is married to a "good" JW guy. The studio, as far as im told, pays about £30 an hour and she was there 4 hours.

Wonder if the husband knows? Clearly the elders dont. Im not getting involved she actually is a nice person.

I mean, £120 cash in hand, no invoices... i suppose that could have come from her "dayjob" right?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Usual hypocrisy. When it suits them.

• Giordano
    Giordano

When my wife and I left the JW's back in the late 1960's........ I became a professional Photographer, at that time a life long ambition, I had a studio that handled commercial, portrait and glamour photography.

Eventually I drifted into fine art photography which meant anything I wanted to do that fit my notion of art. I started with the great themes, the Landscape, Still life and of course the Nude. We had a few friends that were willing to model for me.

For those who are curious........ the notion of photographing a person in the nude conjures all types of frisky thoughts but......... the reality is far different. There is the pose to consider, lighting issues, camera aperture and speed, depth of focus and since I worked with a 4 x 5 view camera dealing with an image under a hood that was up side down.

The comfort and respect for the model was number one......the results number two. There was no time or intent for frisky.

Modeling by anyone is or should be asexual however would your local window washing Elder see it as that............ most likely not.

Certainly this 'sister' must have been totally comfortable with her body and capable of maintaining her dignity............good for her.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Maybe she's inspired by professional model Coco Rocha, who still claims to be a JW.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Could it be that this sister secretly believes in nudity in paradise?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Perhaps she's a lover of Naked Unvarnished Truths, of all kinds.

• millie210
    millie210

You are probably looking at a young woman who can think for herself - even if just a little. Lets hope that grows and grows until it leads her to a bigger and better life away from the Org.

Awesome that you are perusing your talents Pale!

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

goog thing you stepped in and helped her keep from haveing to explain things.

imagine the awkward conversations at the kingom hall

"so, newly interested one, how did you hear about the truth?"

"well, this nude modelling sister told me about not celebrating xmas and i had to know more and so now im here"

more awkward if the new "one" was a man.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Pubsinger - Usual hypocrisy. When it suits them.

You mean when it birthday suits them. ;)

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Can you provide photographic evidence that your story is true?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit