Fadeaway1962

It's a fulfilment of Micah 4:1

In the final part of the day's

The mountain of the house of Jehovah will be firmly established

And to it people's will STREAM.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funny...

...thought that in the Last Days, the love of the greater number was supposed to cool off.

I'm confused.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Matt.24:12 " because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off."

Micah 4: 1 In the final part of the day's

"The mountain of the house of Jehovah will be firmly established"

And to it people's will STREAM.

Zech.8: 23 " It will be in those days that ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold,yes they will actually take hold of the skirt of a man who is a jew saying,We will go with you people for we have heard that God is with you people.""

Luke 17: 26-27 When ony 8 souls were saved when God delivered Noah and his family.

And as for the rocks of archaeology proving the Bible true I think that the lack of findings where they should have been found proves the Bible stories to be just that,.stories .

There should have been an abundance of evidence of the Israelites wandering about in the wilderness for 40 years after leaving Egypt ,but there is nothing ,zero,zilch.All of the older men were supposed to have died off in that period of time ,and not a bone to be found.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

We are all mad with the indoctrination we had over the years ๐Ÿ˜†

G.

• tiki
    tiki

I like the stream one...๐Ÿ˜ however...what about "until houses are without man"??? Now that everyone is stuck at home that one becomes an enigma....

• jp1692
    jp1692

The rocks are all pretty quiet here in sunny SoCal.

But you should hear the oceanโ€™s roar!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit