I have a big nose...

by The Rebel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Daniel craig ? no way I thought it was vladimir Putin ?

zeb ,I loved that movie ,so funny.and a feel good movie that familys could enjoy together.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Anyone who knows basic Photoshop can tell that picture of Daniel Craig was retouched, and poorly.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

I have a big nose too...

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Why I started this O.P, is that most of us feel we are unlovable, ugly, due to how we see ourselfs in the mirror. This has lead me to me have a pathetic personally trait, and is why most of my female friends are attractive in appearance. But the important attribute should be a persons heart... if i can't see that, I am ugly, ugly...and sadly I am very ugly, I am trying to correct this failing.

Having left the witness organisation, and thinking I am so enlightened, I realize as person I am still a rather pathetic and superficial person. So I am now trying to establish a rapport with all the wonderful people I meet, and not only interact with people that I find attractive.

This is my 1489 post, so I would also like everyone to know, I am still learning about being a man...I am still not any further forward from cult thinking than I thought I was. Leaving a cult is just another " reality" of life to accept.

How my wife has put up with me for 20 years, and how my 12,year old boy is my best friend shows i don't need to be the perfect husband, nor the perfect father ...i just need to be my imperfect self. So having a " big nose" and being insecure doesn't mean I am disadvantaged. And even if my wife left me and my child stopped loving me it isn't down to the size of my nose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit