Song 151

by ab.ortega 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• never a jw
    never a jw

The lyrics of Song 151 were old light by the time the song was finished. That's how fast new light turns into old light.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Its a Bacardi issue! ~ oppostate

Voted "Best Answer"!!!

(I'll drink to that!)

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OMG! You guys are so damn funny!!! LOL!!!

DD

• smiddy
    smiddy

You guys just have to keep up with Jehovah`s chariot , Jeeeez do I have to explain everythig ?

Here goes : 1+ 5 = 6 , 5+1 =6 , are you with me ? , 1 coupled with 1 =11 minus 5 =6

and their you have it 666 , thats the Devils number ,you can`t have that in a Theocratic songbook? can you.

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Evidently Song 151 was just a symbolic song... It doesn't actually exist as revelation clearly shows....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If they won't put a song in position 151, I will--Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Song 151 is in the Secret Elders Manual. The Elders sing it when they have an Elders meeting

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

I noticed the skip in song numbers also with #151. My opinion is since all of the new songs released are completely new tunes that #151 may be a classic tune that was deleted from the 2009 song book that's revised and brought back and will be released in the 'new' song book whenever they decide to release it.

I never figured out why the Org couldn't release songs in numerical order. The Kingdom Melodies, the original single CD vocal renditions from Sing Praises to Jehovah, and even the new orchestra arrangement music for use at the Hall have missing songs. To date the Org have not produced an entire song book in music except for piano.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

These responses are hilariously creative!

• breakfast of champions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit